While you’re planning your wedding, don’t forget—you’re planning a life too! That’s where your registry comes in handy. These essentials are all excellent choices, helping out with the heavy lifting on holidays and birthdays, at dinner parties with friends, and even on random Tuesdays. They’ll always be there to beautify the home and life you’re building with your partner. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
1. Flower Market Practical Pitcher Whether you fill it with lemonade or fresh cut flowers, you’ll find plenty of ways to use this gorgeous vessel.
2. Flower Market Rolling Pin Roll out dough in style with this beautiful kitchen tool. It’s so pretty that you’ll want to leave it out on display.
3. Tango Trifle Bowl Filled with fresh produce or your world famous Fourth of July dessert, this delicate glass serving dish makes every day feel special.
4. Courtly Check Enamel 7 Cup Measuring Cup Forget having to refill your measuring cup to get the full amount. This version holds an impressive seven cups!
5. Cookie Jar with Courtly Check Enamel Lid Stock this countertop stunner with sweets or treats for your favorite furry friend.
6. Blooming Wine Glass You’ll never get sick of sipping out of this delicate stemware.
7. Parchment Check Fluted Cake Stand Elevate a basic cake! The ceramic base with its ruffled edge makes any sweet a standout.
8. Piccadilly Beverage Hostess For the hostess with the mostess. Mix up one group drink or cocktail and your guests can serve themselves.
9. Flower Market Small, Medium, & Large Canisters – Black Store all of your countertop essentials inside these floral containers.
10. Courtly Check Enamel Roasting Pan with Rack A beautiful way to roast the bird and a handy rack that sits right inside.